2002 Oct 08 15:43

Re: [vox] LUGOD at the CS Club

On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 03:26:56PM -0700, Rusty Minden wrote:
> I am interested if you still need help with it,

Sorry Rusty, it was yesterday. ;^)

It went pretty well, I think.  I kinda rushed, since it was near the end
of the meeting, and people were already getting glassy-eyed.

I stuck around and answered one-on-one questions for a while.
The one question I couldn't answer was "what's the best distro to use?" :)

BTW - Did you know that the CS Club currently has _FOURTEEN_ officers!? :)
(As Chris kept saying "everything from el presidente down to third-class peon"
... or something like that :^) )