2002 Oct 08 15:57

[vox] lunchnix: tomorrow 1:00 ali baba

hi all,

i'm calling an impromptu lunchnix tomorrow at 1:00 at ali-baba (right
across the street from raj's indian cuisine.

so far it's nicole and me, but the more the merrier.  you can bring your
own geek topic for discussion, or share in a topic that someone else
brings.  all this over some falafel, gyros and lots of other
middle eastern cuisine.

we usually have a lot of fun.  hope to see you there!

pete