2002 Sep 29 05:49

Re: [vox] Moving...So bye for now :)

> heh.  it'll be an interesting experiment.   if you get DSL in under a
> month, i'm putting that in the lugod FAQ!!!  ;-)
>
> pete

Well guess I did get DSL in under a month...Although was a week later
than it should have been.

So nice to have DSL...Really missed it :).

Matt
PS Pre-ordered SuSE 8.1 if anyone will be interested in how that turns
out.
PPS Bill Kendrick is awesome! Love CircusLinux, reminds me of gaming in
the 80's in terms of playability (and really...I am giving a great
accolade in saying that!). So wish I could stop getting distracted and
actually work on coding...
PPPS Going to be late to next meeting, ended up on late shift which does
not end till around 6:30pm...