2002 Sep 28 14:41

[vox] Tux Paint 2002.09.28

Another day, another version :^)

Tux Paint, my drawing program for kids, now supports Brazilian Portugues!

It also allows for system-wide configuration (/etc/tuxpaint/tuxpaint.config
or /usr/local/etc/tuxpaint/tuxpaint.config, depending on how it was built).

You can also disable the 'fancy' mouse cursor shapes ("--nofancycursors")
to avoid the SDL bug that causes trails of garbage under fullscreen in Windows
and non-X-Window under Linux.

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/

Enjoy!

-bill!

PS - It's also reviewed in the current issues of
     "Linux Journal" magazine in the US,
     "Linux-Magazin" in Germany, and
     "Revistas do Linux" in Brazil!

PPS - Sid and Woody ".deb" packages are available for download.

PPPS - A NetBSD build will be available within the next day or so.