2002 Sep 28 00:47

Women: Orgasm Easily During Intercourse

Title: Climatique is a specially designed gel that was created for women who wish to experience,
3001CdDnl8

Climatique is a specially designed gel that was created for women who wish to experience, restore or enhance the pleasure & joy of great sex.

Climatique is manufactured by Taylor-Wright Pharmacals, Inc., a leading homeopathic manufacturer of sexual health care products for over a decade.

Climatique has been tested and recommended by the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality for use as a sexual enhancer and pleasure product. It also is distinguished with a recommendation from the American College of Sexologists

Click Here To Find Out How You Can Get A Free Bottle!

Testimonials

Doris, aged 27, married, Carlsbad, CA
"My husband is a Marine who is always ready, willing and able. We used Climatique and for the first time I stayed with him…. In fact, I was a little ahead of him."

Mabel, aged 48, divorced, Los Angeles, CA
"I thought I wouldn't ever be interested again. Climatique made me find a new incentive."

Janette, aged 33, engaged, Kahuku, HI
"I went from sometimes no orgasms to multiple orgasms."

Matt, aged 39, engaged, Philadelphia, PA
"It's increased our sexual satisfaction immensely. We're having more and better sex all the time now."

Monique, aged 23, single, Long Island, NY
"Climatique is like a tube of orgasmic sensation. It lifted me through the clouds to a state of ecstasy in a matter of moments when ordinarily it would take much longer.

Click Here To Find Out How You Can Get A Free Bottle!

Regards,

Customer Service

Ps. Announcing From The Makers Of Climatique: An Amazing, New Aphrodisiac For Men And Women.

Vigorex™ is a new and unique aphrodisiac which has been documented and scientifically proven at the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality to increase in both men and women sexual desire, potency strength and longevity of orgasm and enhance a person's sexual experience naturally.

For more information on Vigorex, click below:

Vigorex Information Please

This message is never sent unsolicited. You "opted-in" to our subscriber list when your previously asked for more information through our website partners. To opt-out of receiving future offers please click here and hit send.

1876svQi0-533vkuY1957mtEA1-001rECH0237l36