2002 Sep 26 23:36

[vox] Back up with DSL finally

About 16 days total, should have been up last week...But someone who
provisioned the line, namely PacBell/ASI cancelled the order, but now all is
well.

Using Omsoft ADSL, the home user 726/286 for $69.99 per month, with static IP
of course :).

Oh...It may also have been up a few days ago as the sync line is normally a
soild orange color, this kinda threw me...

Don't think it too long to get activated :).

Matt