2002 Sep 26 13:36

Re: [vox] Public Access Terminal ("kiosk")

Re: [vox] Public Access Terminal ("kiosk")

I would agree that Mozilla is the best bet for a browser.
Or even better, Galeon (which requires/uses Mozilla).
Then you'll also want a full complement of plugins: Java,
Flash, Plugger, etc.

Would be nice to see something better than a P/266 though;
we don't want people getting the impression that Linux is
slow.

Distribution-wise, lots of things will do.  Obviously not
much needs to be installed.

Holler if there's anything I can do to help.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/