2002 Sep 23 07:50

[vox] [OT] Netmaster 10baseT [warning: explicit language]

[vox] [OT] Netmaster 10baseT [warning: explicit language]

WARNING: Explicit language.
You've been warned.

Excerpt:

  While all the other admins' on a picnic...

  I'm on the case; I'm bustin' on Mitnick.

  Your friends on trex all usin' PGP?

  I'll f****' read it in hex; that ain't s*** to me.

http://www.mola.org/mola/10baset.html

Enjoy.  Thank IRC for pointing such things out. ;)