2002 Sep 21 10:22

[vox] spam in list archives

I was just going through the archives looking for the thread about dns
hosting from a few weeks ago. The thread subject is "[vox] OT: Good Domain
Name Registars" as I was going through hitting "Thread Next" I came across
this entry "Next by thread: A Stimulating Sensual Lubricant For Women"
(Link -> http://www.lugod.org/mailinglists/archives/vox/2002-09/msg00040.html )

I don't remember seeing this come through my inbox and I'm not running any
mail filtering yet, so I'm assuming that this ended up in the archives
without it being sent to the list.

Am I just discovering something that others have known about (and can't
prevent), or is this sneaking into the archives unnoticed?

-doug