2002 Sep 19 17:16

[vox] LUGOD space (LUHEAVEN?)

A few of us have been talking about leasing a space for LUGOD activities:
sharing ideas, playing with computers, reading, mutating & spreading the
GNU/Linux memes, and so on.  This will be a cooperative, run mainly for
the benefit of its members.  It has the potential to be a rewarding
experience and a lot of fun.

To get this ball rolling, we need a total of between ten and twenty people.
We also need to find a space and some computing equipment.  At the moment
there are three of us, so we are looking for at least seven more people who
would be willing to commit for a year.  The cost depends on what kind of a
deal we can find on a space and how many people want to do it.  It could
range between $33 and $100 per month.  We'll try to keep the cost as low as
possible, preferrably in a range that students can afford.

Email me or give me a call if you're interested.  My mobile number is
530-304-8356.

--
Issac Trotts

www.issactrotts.net