2002 Sep 19 17:05

[vox] LUGODer of the Quarter

I just went to Nerd Books yesterday and picked up two books with
the gift certificate I received for LUGODer of the Quarter. I
picked up 'Linux Administration Handbook' (by the same people
who put out 'UNIX Administration Handbook'), and 'Advanced Linux
Networking'.

I wanted to thank everyone who comes out to the InstallFests to
help with LUGOD's success at this monthly event. The list is
very long, but I will try to be complete.
Peter Salzman
Mike Simons
Bill Kendrick
Kevin Murakoshi (who is also a member of the UC Davis Computer
club and reserves the room for our InstallFests)
Jeff Newmiller
Seth Nagao
Dave Nelson (recently started helping out with signing people in
a major help for me)
Foo Lim
Mark Kim
Gabriel Rosa
Ryan Castellucci
Brian Lavender (who has come out a couple of times usually to
pick up the ladies ;-)
Stephen Helms
Joseph Arruda
Joel Baumert (who has helped with a location for one of our IFs)
 I may have missed you and if so it was not intentional I have
really appreciated the efforts of all of the members of LUGOD,
SacLUG, and RoseLUG.

Rusty Minden