2002 Sep 19 14:00

Re: [vox] inane question: ecard sites

actually, i found something that seems to fit all my criteria.

apparently, yahoo.com has a (small) virtual card section, but it fits
all my criteria:

1. minimal cookies
2. no pop-ups
3. free
4. so far, they haven't spammed me for anything else
5. i don't have to register.

seems to be the best of all worlds.  i'm glad i kept looking.

this way, i don't have to grovel over the phone.  :)

pete

begin Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>