2002 Sep 19 14:00

[vox] inane question: ecard sites

i forgot to send a birthday card, so i'd like to use an "e-card
service".  are there any ecard sites that:

1. don't require you to register
2. don't spam
3. no pop-up ads
4. don't set a bazillion cookies
5. is free

if not, which sites have a minimum number of evils?

i've used "bluemountain" once or twice in my life, but i just went there
and found that they're now a for-pay service (and i stopped using them
because they're a spamhause).

pete