2002 Sep 18 10:35

[vox] [fwd - saclug meeting] Mailing Lists for October Meeting]

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:06:23 -0700
From: Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com>
To: Lug Nuts <lug-nuts@saclug.org>

Thursday, Oct 10, 2002 -

Managing Your own Mailing List
Location: ExitCertified
Time: 7 - 9pm

Ever wanted to start your own user group or perhaps your own forum where
you can discuss your topic? A mailing list can be a valuable asset. It's
easy access and provides direct delivery to all your recipients. We'll
go into detail howto start your own mailing list. This meeting will mark
the fourth anniversary of sacLUG.

We'll go over the issues with the server build, the DNS config, the mail
server config, and Mailman config.

See http://www.saclug.org for details.

brian
--