January 6: Social gathering
2002 Sep 16 15:33

Re: [vox] ideas for meeting location for november 5

Re: [vox] ideas for meeting location for november 5

I suppose someplace on the UC campus is right out, eh?

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> dear lugod,
>
> because of elections, the blanchard room will be unavailable to us for
> the 5 november 2002 meeting.
>
> that meeting is scheduled for lawrence rosen from OSI (open source
> initiative) who is speaking on "legal issues for open source projects".
> it should be a semi large meeting, i'm guessing 40-50 people.
>
> sudwerk's is an option, but lugod lost a lot of money on the mad-dog
> talk; even with all the donations, sudwerk's is just too expensive for
> us.
>
> our old haunting grounds, steve's and lampost, are too small and noisy.
>
> any ideas about where we can meet?
>
> pete
>
> --

R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net
http://www.dooglio.net

vi: "The way God meant for man to edit text files..."

GPG Public key : http://www.dooglio.net/dooglio.gpg