2002 Sep 16 15:37

[vox] my gpg page

i created a webpage devoted to my gpg data:

http://www.dirac.org/linux/gpg/

you'll also find step by step instructions on how to import and sign my
public key into your keyring.

i'll be bringing copies of my gpg fingerprint to the meeting tonight.
if anyone is interested in trading signatures, bring some copies of your
own fingerprint and we'll trade.

pete