2002 Sep 17 18:19

[vox] ideas for meeting location for november 5

[vox] ideas for meeting location for november 5

dear lugod,

because of elections, the blanchard room will be unavailable to us for
the 5 november 2002 meeting.

that meeting is scheduled for lawrence rosen from OSI (open source
initiative) who is speaking on "legal issues for open source projects".
it should be a semi large meeting, i'm guessing 40-50 people.

sudwerk's is an option, but lugod lost a lot of money on the mad-dog
talk; even with all the donations, sudwerk's is just too expensive for
us.

our old haunting grounds, steve's and lampost, are too small and noisy.

any ideas about where we can meet?

pete