2002 Sep 17 10:34

RE: [vox] [OT] cell phone question

I have had AT&T service for 5 years now.  Always got the Nokia phones as the
Erickson's had such an awful reputation.  (The one good thing said about them
was that they wouldn't break no matter how many times you dropped them down a
stairwell.  One of my pollee's would get a Nokia if his Erickson ever broke).

We got AT&T because their service area was broader than anyone else's
(analog).  As we traveled a bit, that was important.  Only lost coverage in
canyon area's.

Friends who have Sprint in the bay area (and used to live in Davis) hate it.

-sp