2002 Sep 14 11:47

Re: [vox] InstallFest: Need HELP!

Hi Rusty;

I'm signed up as an installee (as usual) - but a lot of where I need
help in is system config, getting USB to work, getting source software
to config, etc ... which if you aren't going to have installers there in
the morning, I'll be a wee bit sunk.

Sooo .. I can help with some basic-install issues (defalt installs for
Mandrake, a bit o'debian, maybe deadrat).

Or if nothing else I could help with the paperwork ...

ttytomorrow