2002 Sep 14 11:46

[vox] Pronounce it to find hidden meaning...

[vox] Pronounce it to find hidden meaning...

OK. So, I hear, "LUGOD" from many as "Loo God" and few as "Luh God".

We know a Loo is a potty, crapper, toilet. "Loo God" must be the toilet
god, yes?

We know that lug nuts are for for tires. "Luh God" must be the Guru f the
speedy tire change for the racing car circuit. Right?

Do we pronounce the name of the group like a toilet god, or like a race
car tire changing guru?

Heh :-)