2002 Sep 13 13:22

Re: [vox] Voting soon, I think

Quoting Bill Kendrick (nbs@sonic.net):

> When's the time change?  It usually happens just before Halloween,
> doesn't it?

2 a.m. on the last Sunday in October.

    October 2002
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
       1  2  3  4  5
 6  7  8  9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

--
Cheers,                       "Normal?  Normal is a setting on my dryer."
Rick Moen                -- heard at BayCon 2001, http://www.baycon.org/