2002 Sep 13 13:47

[vox] Microsoft page highlights

I've added a new category to LUGOD's "Reasons to Avoid Microsoft" page:

  "WOW! If this doesn't scare you, I don't know what does!"

(The icon is a little star with a red exclamation point ("!") in it.)

It highlights some of the more compelling reasons to avoid Microsoft
(either really, really bad/mean things they've done to other companies,
huge lies to consumers or the government, and some of the nastiest holes,
like the latest Microsoft Word one Pete posted earlier).

  http://www.lugod.org/microsoft/?filter=wow

If I missed something, or you disagree with some of my choices
(I was getting kinda zoned out after looking at the 260 or so articles),
please let me know!

-bill!
webmaster@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/