January 6: Social gathering
2002 Sep 13 16:48

Re: [vox] [OT] O'Reilly editor on digital photography - Palo Alto, Sept.

Re: [vox] [OT] O'Reilly editor on digital photography - Palo Alto, Sept. 17th

On Thursday 12 September 2002 06:30 pm, GNU Linux wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 02:05:18PM -0700, Dave Henley wrote:
> > > Derrick Story to appear at the Apple Store in Palo Alto September 17--
> > >
> > > Apple's breakthrough image manager, iPhoto, may help you
> > > manage your photos like Martha Stewart, .....
> >
> > I'm, ah, not so sure I'd like to manage my photos like Martha Stewart.
> > :)
>
> DITTO!!!
>
> So, what are people using to manage their photo albums?
>
> I recently started using a php program called gallery. It's pretty
> good. You can find it at:
>
> http://gallery.sourceforge.net

I've been using it also for the past few months, and like
it.  Unfortunately that doesn't change the fact that nobody
else gives a rat's patootie about my family photos.  ;-)

Cheers,

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/