2002 Sep 12 18:31

Re: [vox] [OT] O'Reilly editor on digital photography - Palo Alto, Sept.

Re: [vox] [OT] O'Reilly editor on digital photography - Palo Alto, Sept. 17th

begin Dave Henley <dave@nerdbooks.com>
> > Derrick Story to appear at the Apple Store in Palo Alto September 17--
> >
> > Apple's breakthrough image manager, iPhoto, may help you
> > manage your photos like Martha Stewart, .....
>
> I'm, ah, not so sure I'd like to manage my photos like Martha Stewart.  :)

dave, you may want to sell your collection -- i hear the price for
martha stewart pics is about to plummet.

pete "you didn't hear it from me" salzman   ;)