2002 Sep 12 18:34

[vox] [OT] O'Reilly editor on digital photography - Palo Alto, Sept. 17t

[vox] [OT] O'Reilly editor on digital photography - Palo Alto, Sept. 17th

----- Forwarded message from Marsee Henon <marsee@oreilly.com> -----

Derrick Story to appear at the Apple Store in Palo Alto September 17--

Apple's breakthrough image manager, iPhoto, may help you
manage your photos like Martha Stewart, but it certainly won't
help you shoot like Ansel Adams
-- you have to learn that on your own.

To begin your mastery of digital photography, make a date to join
pro shooter Derrick Story (coauthor of "iPhoto: The Missing Manual")
at the Palo Alto Apple Store on Tuesday, Sept. 17, at 7 p.m.
He'll reveal many of the secrets that pros have been using for years
to make breathtaking images. And he'll show you how to manage those
great works of art using iPhoto.

Grab your digital camera and don't miss this free event.

The Apple Store in Palo Alto
451 University Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94301
(650) 617-9000