2002 Sep 13 14:13

[vox] Learning DocBook

'lo all,

I'm thinking about taking the plunge into DocBook. I've spent some time
familiarizing myself with PSGML, so I thought I'd use that for my editor. I saw
this full online version of O'Reilly's "DocBook: The Definitive Guide"
<http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/docbook/chapter/book/docbook.html>, so I thought
I might use that for a tutuorial. Does anybody have any suggestions for
alternatives on either of those (editor or tutorial)? I've heard Pete mentioning
using DocBook, at least.

TIA,

Jake
<jlebeau@nyx.net>