2002 Sep 13 14:13

[vox] Lindos: Michael's Minutes

Check out the latest Michael's Minutes:

http://www.lindows.com/lindows_michaelsminutes.php

He makes some interesting predictions, like someday PCs will be given
away free with a subscription to broadband or something like that. This
would put M$ squarely out of the picture with their $100 OS.  He also
mentions that M$'s response is WinXP Lite. Of course, at $99 a pop,
Lindows could be in trouble, too. :-)

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net

vi: "The way God meant for man to edit text files..."

GPG Public key : http://www.dooglio.net/dooglio.gpg