2002 Sep 10 16:45

Re: [vox] Best messaging client for Linux!

Re: [vox] Best messaging client for Linux!

I'm using trillian from the crossover plugin.. seems pretty much like gaim
(altho I've never used gaim - I thought it was only for AOL and I use
yahoo).

Trilliun work's pretty good, but it is a windows app so it means running
wine and is subject to various video garbage (where the screen doesn't
redraw it's self after moving a window). I'm not sure if that's wine's
fault or x's but it happens...