2002 Sep 10 07:55

[vox] Best messaging client for Linux!

What do you guys use as your messaging client?  I'm thinking about getting
on MSN Messenger, but there are too many MSN Messenger clients for Linux
(I'd go with the canonical one but there isn't one, unfortunately.)
Which one(s) have you tried and what did you like/hate about them?

How about a universal messaging client that can do ICQ, AIM, and MSN (and
others) together?  Which one(s) have you tried and what did you like/hate
about them?

Thanks!

-Mark

--