January 6: Social gathering
2002 Sep 09 14:26

Re: [vox] Open Source Advocate fired from HP...

Re: [vox] Open Source Advocate fired from HP...

i'm confused.  2 - 2.5 weeks ago, i read on lwn.net that perens _quit_
from hp.  he said he wanted to get more involved in grass roots open
source evangelism, which is job at hp prevented somewhat.  the article
went on to say that his former boss said the split was amicable and he
wished perens the best.

now the nyt is reporting he was recently fired.

strange.

pete

begin Michael Dunham <michaeldunham@earthlink.net>