2002 Sep 09 10:21

[vox] OT: Strange Spam...

Speaking of wierd spam, I somehow would up on a mailing list in Turkey. I
have no idea what any of these emails I get are even about...

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net

vi: "The way God meant for man to edit text files..."

GPG Public key : http://www.dooglio.net/dooglio.gpg

--- Begin Message --- Merhaba daha once sizinle bir kanalda gorusmustuk bu mail aracaligi ile tanismamiz mumkun mu acaba ? --- End Message ---