2002 Sep 09 10:01

[vox] [fwd] Sac-LUG Meeting Thurs, Sept 12, Good Books

[vox] [fwd] Sac-LUG Meeting Thurs, Sept 12, Good Books

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

Saclug meeting this thursday.

New location! We moved the meeting to ExitCertified near
Hwy 50 and Watt Ave.

Topic:
Good books. We'll present books that people have found useful
and would recommend to others. If you have a book you have
found valuable, let me know and we'll add you to the timeslot.
We'll allow a max 15 minutes per book, but I don't have any
on the list right now.

Where:
ExitCertified
8950 Cal Center Drive, Suite 110