2002 Sep 08 10:11

Re: [vox] [OT] Hosting recomendations

On Sun, 1 Sep 2002, ME wrote:
> I searched through my archived message from lugod and found this. Though
> they ask a higher price, a 40GB/month limit is nice. :-)
>
> I'll add them to my list too.

I have decided to go with johncompanies.com and the $105 for 40GB/40GB and
1U rack mount offer and $2 or $3 (I think it was $2) per GB over the 40GB
in a month.

> (Sonic has not returned my request for quote yet... still waiting for
> them.)

They did get around to it finally. Their offer is for about ~$100 for 1U
colocation with 10GB/10GB per month. Also, they charge ~$10/GB for each GB
beyond that for each month. Bummer. :-/

Thanks to everyone for their comments!

-ME