2002 Sep 21 20:59

[vox] Moving...So bye for now :)

Just wanted to let you all know I am moving over the next couple of days,
which means DSL goes down. I hate that sooo much! Yucky dial up access for
sometime....

Anyway, wanted to let everyone know before I unsubscribe, don't want to add
work to Peter's plate...Especially as he is a Physics person, don't want any
Black Holes heading my way :).

Thans everyone, will be back as soon as my DSL re-activates!

Matt