2002 Sep 06 21:12

Re: [vox] OT: Good Domain Name Registars

Re: [vox] OT: Good Domain Name Registars

It would appear that on Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Ryan did say:

> I got my domain from gandi.net, and haven't had any problems with them.

I have johnmc.org registered with GANDI and the wife has vmcdonnell.net
registered with them also. They're pretty good alright and, as mentioned
previously EUR 12 is a hair under US$12

I'll probably be moving mine to godaddy - I have hyperattractive.net and
bucketchild.{net|org} with them and all has been good.

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | hyperattractive.net - +1-408-985-7992 (home) .
 . http:// | johnmc.org          - +1-408-386-3549 (cell) .