2002 Sep 06 21:07

Re: [vox] linux in schools or municipalities

Re: [vox] linux in schools or municipalities

I responded to you on the nblug list, so I won't echo what I posted there.

Within LUGOD, I *think* one or more users donated a Linux box to a school
and configured it for their use as a server. There has been discussion of
offered consulting to "help out the schools" with classes and what-not,
but I am not sure of the state of these.

There are members of this LUG (AFAIK) who work at UC Davis and have
included Linux within their campus.

-ME