2002 Sep 06 09:35

[vox] linux in schools or municipalities

[vox] linux in schools or municipalities

I enjoyed attending the meeting on Tuesday, and look foward to
future meetings.

As part of my focus to look at solutions for schools in the world of
linux, if any of you know California schools and/or municipalities that
are
currently using linux, I would appreciate a point in the right
direction.  It will be helpful to see how different school and/or
municipalities are using it.

Thanks for your help.

Mary Kay (MK) Murlas