January 6: Social gathering
2002 Sep 06 09:35

[vox] Can I join LUGOD outside USA?

Hi, Dear mailing-list master:

   I'm not in USA, so I can not  fill out a membership
form during one of the regular meetings.
   Would you kindly let me join the mailing-list?

   The following is my basic information:

   Mail(usually used): sea_wu@citiz.net
   Another Mail: sea_wu@yahoo.com
   First Name: Haiying
   Last Name: Wu
   Nation: China
   City: Shanghai
   Interest: Linux, especailly TCP/IP, IPC; Java
   Education: Master of computer Science,
USTC(University of Science and Technology of China)
   Job: Senior Software Engineer/System-anlayst
   Birthday: Aug 08, 1973
   The way I found LUGOD: google search engine.

   By the way, I had tried to post a mail "Re:
[vox-tech] Where setjmp/longjmp went after C " to
vox-tech@lists.lugod.org  this afternoon, and it is
awaiting moderator approval now.

Best regards

Wu Haiying