2002 Sep 08 10:01

Re: [vox] [OT] Hosting recomendations

On Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 11:25:37AM -0700, ME wrote:
> I searched through my archived message from lugod and found this. Though
> they ask a higher price, a 40GB/month limit is nice. :-)
>
> I'll add them to my list too.
>
> (Sonic has not returned my request for quote yet... still waiting for
> them.)

I'll vouch for John.  I'm using him, and while I've had to learn FreeBSD
administration (no biggie; if you can use Unix, you can use FreeBSD), I've
been quite impressed with the support and stability of the platform.

Pay a year-in-advance and get a 10% discount; and he'll let you try the
service out before you buy.