2002 Sep 03 02:26

Re: [vox] question: privacy policy

hi andy,

can you write up a first draft for a privacy policy and send it to me so
i can see what you're talking about better?  we'll see if people want to
add anything to it and then put it up on the website.

if you can do this by tomorrow morning, i'd be grateful.

thanks!
pete

begin andy wergedal <awerg@yahoo.com>