2002 Sep 03 02:43

Re: [vox] nvidia

I had a problem with an Nvidia TNT2, which was the video adapter that Dell
was shipping about January, 2000.  After having a lot of trouble getting
Red Hat 7.0 to co-exist with Windows 2000, I dedicated one of my older
boxes to Linux; a Pentium III/750 MHz.

Then I had trouble with Red Hat not liking the video adapter.  Fortunately
or unfortunately, that video adapter died and the replacement that Dell
sent worked fine with RH 7.3.  Now I'm glad to have paid for a 3-year
warranty with those two Dell computers!

Jim