2002 Aug 31 18:55

[vox] free linux shells ?

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any free shell providers that allow you to host a bnc out there? Unfortionently were I'm at on thursdays they blocked all ports execpt 80. So i would need to setup somewere on a server that doesnt have apache or anouther webserver allready using port 80.  I just need something for my own personal usage and wont be doing anything illegal etc with it.

Also i do know about that cgi-irc script that would work but it seems kinda crapy and  i would rather be able to use real irc clients like just to name a few, mirc, bitchx, x-chat, etc.

Or anouther option would be to use dns if thats posible to that changes port 80 of something over to the standard  port for irc of 6667 out on the internet somewere.