2002 Aug 31 03:32

Re: [vox] Speaker needed for Sept. 16th meeting

Re: [vox] Speaker needed for Sept. 16th meeting

Well, I don't have a lead and I couldn't give a talk on it, but have we
ever had anyone from the Mozilla project come and speak? I would be very
interested in hearing a talk on anything Mozilla--from internals like
XPCOM to dealing with cross-platform issues.

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net

vi: "The way God meant for man to edit text files..."

GPG Public key : http://www.dooglio.net/dooglio.gpg