2002 Aug 31 01:45

Re: [vox] davis: blood strike

kathmandu was *definitely* not here 6 years ago.

i know this because i went to it on its opening night with a friend.  we
had gotten there only a few hours after they opened for the first time.
richard and i were like their 5th customer.

raj's had *just* opened up shop the same year i came to davis (it
predates my davis tenure by about 6 months).

sophia's opened up the year before i arrived.

don't worry about going bonkers.  a good memory is overrated!  ;)

pete

begin Nicole Carlson <nmcarlson@ucdavis.edu>