2002 Aug 31 01:45

Re: [vox] davis: blood strike

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> 6 years ago we had neither thai nor indian places.  today we have 3 thai
> and 2 indian.  two of the thai places seem to THRIVE with the exact same
> business hours.  talk about having a captive audience!  :-)

?!  Unless my memory has gone bonkers, Kathmandu and Raj's were
both here when I arrived in fall '96, six years ago.  I think Sophia's was
around as well.
Can anyone confirm/deny?

--nicole "I <heart> food" twn

***
"Life ocassionally gets more complicated than 'Mary Had A Little Lamb'."
--former artificial intelligence professor
Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital nonsense for a weary world.