2002 Aug 29 14:12

Re: [vox] Pete's Bday & truth in advertising! (was: need help with the l

Re: [vox] Pete's Bday & truth in advertising! (was: need help with the lugod faq)

> heh.  99 will be my 3rd birthday that's divisible by both 3 and 11.

And here I thought you where a 363 year old half-elf with cosmetic surgery to
hide the pointing ears.

> however, if i STILL can't grow a goatee by 99, i'm just going to give
> up...  :)

Being a half-elf it will take you some time to develope the facial hair.  Just
look at Legolas from LOTR

-Stephen :)

P.S. Pete you are only 21 in HEX