2002 Aug 29 09:05

Re: [vox] Pete's Bday & truth in advertising! (was: need help with the l

Re: [vox] Pete's Bday & truth in advertising! (was: need help with the lugod faq)

begin ME <dugan@passwall.com>
> > > On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> [chop]
> [chop]
> > begin Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us>
> [chop]
> > > Happy Birthday, Peter!
> [chop]
> On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > thanks!   this is a very special birthday for me.  it's the first
> > birthday i ever had that is divisible by both 3 and 11 at the same time.
> > :-)
>
> Peter is 99?! He certainly has the wisdom to match the age, but he doesn't
> look like he could be so old! (smirk)

heh.  99 will be my 3rd birthday that's divisible by both 3 and 11.

however, if i STILL can't grow a goatee by 99, i'm just going to give
up...  :)

pete