2002 Aug 28 15:03

[vox] [fwd] REVOLUTION OS held over, new showtimes

Fwd from J.T.S. Moore (producer of "REVOLUTION OS"):

----- Forwarded message from "J.T.S. Moore" <jtsmoore@pacificnet.net> -----

Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:52:18 -0700
From: "J.T.S. Moore" <jtsmoore@pacificnet.net>
Subject: REVOLUTION OS held over, new showtimes
To: nbs <nbs@sonic.net>

Bill,

I don't know if the group from LUGOD got a chance to see REVOLUTION OS
in San Jose this past weekend.  However, I thought I would let you know
that REVOLUTION OS was the number one grossing film at the Towne 3
Theatre this weekend.  So Camera Cinemas is extending the run of
REVOLUTION OS for at least another week.

>From Friday, August 30, through Thursday, September 5, the new showtimes
at the Towne 3 will be:

5:30 PM and 9:35 PM.

For more info about the Towne 3 Theatre you can call (408) 287-1433.

The Yahoo map for the Towne 3 Theatre is:
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=1433+The+Alameda&city=San+Jose&state=CA&csz=San+Jose,+CA+95126-2653&slt=37.333357&sln=-121.914240&name=&zip=95126-2653&country=us&&BFKey=&BFCat=&BFClient=&mag=9&desc=&cs=9&newmag=8&poititle=&poi=&ds=n

If you could post this e-mail to LUGOD and other lists, I would greatly
appreciate it.  In case anyone asks, the special edition DVD should be
available at the end of September.

Thank you again for your help.

Sincerely,

J.T.S. Moore