2002 Aug 28 07:33

[vox] LUGOD's MS page in Debian Weekly! :)

[vox] LUGOD's MS page in Debian Weekly! :)

I was looking over LUGOD.org's web log analysis (thanks again, Rod!),
and noticed a lot of hits to our "Why not Microsoft" page, as well as a lot
of hits coming from Debian Weekly News.  Taking a look, here it is!

  http://lwn.net/Articles/7463/

Cool! :)