2002 Aug 27 14:39

Re: [vox] [OT] Learning to program

You ever write red code?

I've only done a few simple ones. In some ways core wars is unrealistic -
size (instructions) can work against you while in the real world, people
are chosing to run "nifty screen savers" to help infect their system. Of
course, those screen savers are not small, and often, neither is the
trojan that is included....